(makes around 24 biscuits)
- 250g butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 200g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 400g cake flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100g white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate (replace with milk or dark chocolate depending on your preference!)
- 100g pecan nuts, broken up or chopped
HOW TO MAKE?
- Mix butter and sugars, until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and extract, mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and mix until a smooth dough is formed.
- Stir int he chocolate and the pecan nuts, until evenly dispersed.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (325 Fahrenheit/ Gas3).
- Take a heaped tablespoon and make a ball, flatten slightly onto a prepared baking tray. Make sure the biscuits are spaced apart to allow for the spreading when they are baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Leave them to cool, before removing them onto a cooling rack to cool down completely. The biscuits will be a combination of crunchy and soft in centre!